Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Buddies

This post title reminds me of the 80s toy, My Buddy...I always thought it was a little creepy.  Anyway, are you a cat person or dog lover?  Me, I love dogs!  When I see a dog on the street, I have a pretty hard time just passing by without a pat on the head or a scratch under the chin.  I truly love all dogs.  

Let me introduce you to my buddies: Andy and Enzo, our two male labs.  Andy is older (age 7) and Enzo is still a puppy (age 2). 


They are the love of my life (other than my Mr. HSH, of course!)  When I am home, they literally can't leave me alone.  Whether I am cooking, watching TV, getting ready in the morning, they are by my side at all times!  Andy and Enzo are the best snugglers!

The other dog love of my life was Luna, part Syberian Husky, part wolf.  Yes, you read that correctly...she had some wolf in her.  Luna was my family's dog for nearly sixteen years, and let me tell you...she was the absolute perfect dog!  My sweet Luna passed away in December 2010, and she will always have a place in my heart. She was such a graceful dog.  If you have an animal, go hug it and give it a kiss right now b/c you never know when they may be gone!  Same goes with your family!  Love them with all of your heart. 


2 comments:

  1. What a perfect post as I was coming by to say
    "If you are a dog lover please visit my Metis Linens blog as Andrea and I are having a dog themed giveaway." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darling fur babies. I am pretty nutso for my dachshund Rudi.

    So sorry to hear of the loss of your special girl.

    ReplyDelete