Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Table

Happy Thanksgiving friends!  The holidays...Halloween-New Year's Eve are my absolute favorite time of year!  This year I am having a small gathering at HSH for Thanksgiving lunch.  I use the same china each year (Woodland by Spode).  The bird motifs make it the perfect Thanksgiving china.  However, I try to change up the tablescapes each year.  This year I went with a burlap tablecloth, orange linen napkins, and orange candlesticks.  I purchased the burlap from JoAnn's and fused together four yards with Stitch Witchery.  Here are the photos of my table:



And, here's a close-up:


I really love the green and white flowers as a centerpiece.  I made three small arrangements using mint julep cups and placed them together on a footed silver tray.

On the other side is the buffet where we will serve desserts.


I hope you enjoy time with your friends and family.  Have a happy turkey day!

No comments:

Post a Comment