Sunday, October 3, 2010

And, The Afters!

Hello!  It has taken me a little longer to photograph my house and then upload the photos.  As promised, here are the afters.  I will post a few rooms at a time.

Let's start with the entryway as you walk in the front door.



Close up of vignette in entry way.


Next is the family room.  This is the view from across the fireplace.  Fabric on pillows is Carleton V that I purchased from Designer's Attic.  I love it!  



The new and much improved bookshelves. The only thing Mr. HSH requested was this TV, so I happily obliged.  You can see the sofa peaking out of the right side of the photo.  The entryway is at the top right of the room.  


Close Up of Fireplace 

Close up of coffee table and Bergere chairs.  Room update: the chairs are going to be recovered very soon and two additional pillows are being made for the sofa.  I will show photos when finished!  



I hope you have enjoyed this brief photo tour of our home.  Next up...the Dining room and office reveal.  Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. MC- Looks AMAZING! I can't wait for more posts to see more. Love your blog and blog's design! I need to follow your lead and give my blog a make over!!!

    ReplyDelete